COVID-19 Protocols for Evo4soul Meditation Resort
Before leaving your home for the class ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have a fever?
- Do I have a dry cough?
- Do I have any difficulty in breathing?
- Do I have a sore throat?
- Do I have a runny nose?
- Have I lost the sense of smell or taste?
- Do I have vomiting or diarrhea?
- Have I traveled on commercial transportation domestically or internationally in the last 14 days?
- Do I live with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
If yes to any of the above, call the Evo4soul Meditation Resort to cancel your appointment or your registration for a class or workshop and consult your physician.
Q: Are clients and students required to wear masks?
A: We ask that all students and clients to wear masks in the common areas. Students are not required to wear masks when practicing on their mats.
Q: How many students are allowed in public yoga classes?
A: We can maintain 6 feet distance with maximum 10 students.
What to expect for in-studio classes?
- Students are asked to maintain a 6-foot distance and wear masks while checking in for class. Once on your mat wearing your mask is optional.
- No physical touch of any kind, including physical adjustments, will be made.
- Touch-free temperature checks are required for teachers and staff and will be requested of students.
- Those having oxygen saturation below 95 per cent will not be allowed to exercise.
- Teachers will wear masks at the Centers to aid in social-distancing requirements until they step onto their mats in the studios to teach.
- The temperature setting of all air conditioning devices will be in the range of 24-30° C.